TOURS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Adults $5.00 – Children $3.00 under age13
New Rates- Effective August 1, 2017
Adults $7.00 – Children $4.00 under age13
DAYS & TIMES:
Wednesday - Friday - Saturday
10:00 am – 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Sunday Tours are available only to visitors who join us for worship service. A limited tour is conducted immediately afterwards, beginning generally around 12:30 pm.
Donations become offerings and are collected by Ushers. Tours never interfere with worship services.
** NOTE: First Sunday of each month is “Communion Sunday.” Services are longer.
Lecture Tours are more age appropriate for children old enough to read or, of course, at the discretion of parents. But all are welcome.
#1. I-75 South to I-375 (Downtown);
Come up at Lafayette Street exit
1) Follow Service Drive 2 blocks to Lafayette, turn right
2) Follow Lafayette 3 blocks to Brush Street, turn right
3) Go 1 block to Monroe Street, turn right. Church is on left side at end of block.
#2. Lodge Freeway
1) Lodge Fwy. South to Jefferson (freeway ends)
2) Follow Jefferson to Woodward Avenue, turn left
3) Follow Woodward 3 blocks to Campus Martius, bear right
4) Turn right at Monroe Street, follow to church.
#3. Gratiot Street
1) From Gratiot Street, turn left onto Beaubien
2) Follow 3 blocks to Monroe; church is on right.